Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team in a newly created position as a Spray Foam Technician for our commercial insulation division in Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia.
Applicants with three to five years experience and licensed designations will be considered first. Ideally, we are looking for someone with a take-charge attitude, attention for detail, who can also be a team player.
We are offering a competitive wage to find the right candidate along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum three to five years previous experience as a spray foam technician on large commercial/industrial job sites.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of repairing and maintenance of spray equipment, pumps, guns etc.
- Basic knowledge of proportions.
- Certifications from CUFCA and other governing bodies.
- Class 5 driver’s license is required.
Other considerations and requirements:
- Out of town work will be required throughout the Maritimes.
- Criminal record check & child abuse registry check must be provided upon hiring No exceptions
- Drivers Abstract & clean driving record must be provided upon hiring No exceptions
- Own transportation to and from our Mount Uniacke office required
- Hours will fluctuate (full-time + additional)
This is a full time opportunity with a great benefits package after a three month probationary period. Wage will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate. All individuals are welcome to apply!
Please forward all resumes to Steve Turnbull at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all people who apply, but only the chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.