Job Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
Are you a fast learner with knowledge of the commercial construction industry? Do you have the ability to read a set of blueprints? Are you organized and passionate about creating positive change in both your professional and personal life?
Trinity Maintenance Solutions Ltd. is looking to add a dynamic, well rounded, key player to our already well-established team. More details will be available to discuss within the formal interview. We will be accepting all resumes but only the applicants that are contacted directly will be put forward to an interview process.
Skills we are looking for:
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and interpret pre-construction documents including drawings/blueprints, specifications, and navigating large drawing packages and/or technical documents
- Completion of pre-construction material take-offs in a standardized and concise manner for pricing
- Above average organization
- Working with minimal supervision and a high degree of responsibility is expected, however, you will be a member of a specialized team effort
- Ability to interact, engage and collaborate on more than one project at one time
- Good time management as there is often more than one project going that are at different phases of construction
- Experience in Estimating, or Construction Management Technology Diploma considered an asset
- Strong communication skills
- MS Office Suite
If you fit any or all of the skills we are seeking, do not hesitate to submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please forward all resumes and cover letters to Jonathan Berkman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all people who apply, but only the chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.