Job Type: Full-time
Location: Stellarton, Nova Scotia
Trinity Energy Group is currently seeking a hard-working, highly motivated customer service person, to work out of our Stellarton location as a Booking Agent. The Booking Agent must have impeccable customer service skills and be an excellent communicator. They should also be detail-orientated and enjoy assisting others.
Successful candidate will be responsible for booking appointments for the installation of energy efficient products (light bulbs, showerheads, tank wraps, etc.) throughout rural Nova Scotia and Halifax Regional Municipality. This is a full-time opportunity. Successful candidates will be expected to work approximately 40 hours per week.
• Experience answering phones
• Basic computer knowledge
• Clean criminal record & child abuse registry check to be provided upon hire No exceptions
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Comply with all company policies
• Ability to work on their own and under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work in a team based work environment
• Able to learn new material quickly and apply it to the job
• Self-motivated with the willingness to stick to tasks that may be repetitive in nature
• Ability to follow instructions with minimal supervision
• Experience with Microsoft Office an asset
This is a full-time opportunity with a great benefits package after a six-month probationary period. Starting wage at $13.00 hourly, but will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate. All individuals are welcome to apply!
Please forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all people who apply, but only the chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.