Job Type: Full-time
Location: Dieppe, New Brunswick
Currently seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a labourer in Dieppe, New Brunswick.
We are looking for people who are hard working, reliable, willing to learn, understand the importance of keeping a schedule and are determined to stay motivated while learning new skills. If you are looking to join an industry leading, consistently growing, diverse, Atlantic Canadian owned company then please apply.
The successful candidate will work in all aspects of our business, including but not limited to:
- Blown cellulose insulation
- Spray foam insulation
- Spray applied fireproofing and firestopping
Other considerations and requirements:
- Out of town work will be required
- Criminal record check & child abuse abuse registry check must be provided upon hiring No exceptions
- Drivers Abstract & clean driving record must be provided upon hiring No exceptions
- Own transportation to and from Moncton office required (not on bus route)
- Hours will fluctuate (full-time + additional)
Previous construction experience will be considered as asset, but not necessary. Bilingualism is considered an asset, but not required.
This is a full time opportunity with a great benefits package after a three month probationary period. Wage will depend on experience and qualifications of the candidate. All individuals are welcome to apply!
Please forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all people who apply, but only the chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.